Tips for Choosing a Roofer That’s Right for Your Project
- Friday, 29 November 2019 10:51
Using the right roofer for the remodelling or installation project that you have in mind is essential for the success of your project. Here is how choose your roofer:
- Ask for help from the people you know – chances are that one of your friends, co-workers or family members has been recently involved in a roofing projects and they can provide accurate, first-hand information about the Lansing roofing company they hired;
- Check roofing websites – most roofers today use websites to present themselves and their services and to show their portfolios to potential clients. All you need to do to find them is to enter the term roofing, followed by your location, then check each result. Look for roofers who specialize in the material and the type of project that you have;
- Establish contact – write an email to the roofers that you consider potential hires and describe your project or call them and talk in person. It is a good idea to invite the roofer to see the job site – that will make it easier for them to provide an accurate cost estimate;
- Compare estimates – obtain 3-5 estimates for your project and compare them in terms of deadlines, material quality and warranty, then go with the most reasonable estimate (which isn’t necessarily the cheapest).