Things to Consider When Redesigning Your Home Exterior
- Friday, 18 January 2019 15:49
Your home’s exterior is responsible not only for the curb appeal of your property, but for the safety and comfort of your home interior as well – here are some of the things that you should consider while you are planning a complete redesign:
- Use the right materials – choosing siding made from the material that suits your budget, your home’s appearance, the weather conditions that dominate your geographic location and your willingness to maintain the panels will determine your choice of siding material;
- The color scheme – classic buildings look great painted in classic colors, such as shades of yellow, brown, grey or green, while modern buildings can benefit from bolder color choices as well. If you want to spice up your classic hue a bit, you can play with the colors used on accents or you can add a bright-colored entrance door for a stylishly striking appearance;
- The style of components that you cannot or don’t want to change – the color of your roof, the style of the landscape around the building are also important factors to consider in the redesign phase;
- The style of the surrounding buildings – the style of the other homes in your street will also need to be taken into consideration while playing with design ideas. Look at some examples http://hankinshomescapes.com/.