Why Buy Tile Roofing?
- Friday, 23 February 2018 14:37
The roof is one of the most important components of any building, the roof type and the roofing material that you choose are essential for the safety, the comfort and the appearance of your home. A local Lansing siding contractor can provide beneficial advice
when deciding which products to choose. Also, here are a few benefits that you can enjoy only with tile roofs:
- Variety – roof tiles come in a wide array of shapes, colors and textures, allowing you to choose the design that best suits your building,
- Materials – roofing tiles are varied in terms of the materials they are made from – tiles made from slate, concrete, clay, metal, polymer-sand, composite and bituminous material are all available,
- Durability – roof tiles are traditional materials that have been appreciated for their durability for centuries. Today’s modern manufacturing methods make roof tiles even more durable – most products come with a manufacturer’s warranty of 50+ years,
- Resistance – roof tiles are not sensitive to water damage, rot or mold and they can withstand harsh weather as well,
- Energy efficiency – roofing tiles are heavy and they provide excellent insulation for the home, so you can expect your new tile roof to reduce your heating and cooling bills.