5 Signs It’s Time to Replace Your Siding
- Monday, 22 June 2020 14:52
The outside of your home is as important as the inside. In many cases, it is the exterior of a roof that indicates potential problems which clearly need immediate attention.
Replacing your siding may be one such issue. In case your siding shows signs of deterioration, the problem needs to be addressed immediately, in order to prevent many unwanted outcomes that lead to further damage in your home. Here are 5 of the signs indicating the need to replace your siding:
- Peeling paint can indicate water damage at the other side of your home, in the proximity of your siding. A siding that is affected by moisture can be dangerous for the longevity of your building.
- Cracks may also announce the need for special attention for your siding.
- Mold may be quite unpleasant. It is generally caused by the presence of moisture in this area.
- Warping is another phenomenon that occurs when moisture affects your siding and it clearly indicates that this part of your roof needs to be replaced as soon as possible.
- If your energy bills have increased unexpectedly, this may be caused by drafty siding and a need for Lansing siding contractor installation.
And in general, an old-looking siding indicates the need for replacement.